Click on the link below to view our Spring Newsletter.
- February 23-25, 2018
- Mixed Open Format
- At least one player of each gender
- Alternate gender at skip and third
- Friday Night Quick Draw!
- Saturday Night Dinner and Dance
- Three Games Guaranteed
- $200 per Team
- U2 door prize draw
- players with less than 2 years experience
- Register by calling Stacey at (807)468-3784 or online here
The Keewatin Curling Club will be accepting applications for the position of Club Manager. This is a part-time seasonal position that runs from October – April with a few additional duties that run over the spring and summer. The individual we are seeking will be a person who is passionate about promoting our club within the community and surrounding area, is a self-starter, works well independently and as part of a team, and has excellent organizational and communication skills